Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!  I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.  I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for another Sunday Social.
 
 
Favorite Thanksgiving Memory: My favorite memory is going over to my grandparents house, eating and playing with all my cousins.
 
Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Stuffing or dressing whatever you want to call it, and pumpkin pie
 
What is a Thanksgiving Tradition you and your family have?  We really don't have any traditions.  We usually eat around 1 and watch football and nap and later eat pie.
 
Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past.  I can't get any photos to load on here.  Sorry!!!
 
What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving? I am looking forward to just eating all of the yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved