Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's time for SUNDAY SOCIAL


What is currently on your wishlist?
I would have to say a bigger lens for my camera.
 
Share a new app you have recently discovered.
I can no longer download apps on my phone because it is such a dinosaur.  LOL
 
What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
We have Nashville DVR'd but haven't watched it yet.
 
Share your social media links for us to follow you. Tell us which is your favorite and why?
I would have to say facebook is my favorite because I've found alot of childhood friends on there.
 
What is a TV show or song you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of it?
I have two.  One of my favorite TV shows that I could watch over and over would be Seinfeld and the other would be The Andy Griffith Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved