Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Saturday Everyone

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.  Mine has been eventful. Chad hasn't been feeling good for several days.  Well last night he got up about 2am and was in so much pain and he was nauseous.  We hung around here at home for about a hour to see if the pain would subside but it didn't so we went to the emergency room.  They did blood work and ct scan and come to find out he had food poison.  The doctor sent him home on antibiotics, pain, and nausea medicine.  The doctor told him to take it easy for the next few days and get better so hopefully the meds will do the trick.

On a lighter note, the weather is so nice here today.  My favorite magazine came out Thursday, Artful Blogging.  It is so good.  I recommend it to all beginning bloggers.  It is a collection of different bloggers and their reasons for blogging.  I'm still trying to figure out where my blog is going other than just my daily activities.  I want all my family and friends, that I don't talk to regularly, to be able to keep in touch with what is going on in my life. 

I want to start getting out my camera and taking more pictures.  I love to take pictures and once my new blogspot is up, by the end of this month, I will be able to post pictures on here.

I always look at what is trending on yahoo every time I get on the computer and today one of the first few things that was treading was some of Oprah's Favorite Things for 2012 had come out.  The rest will be in her magazine on newsstands November 6.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/oprahs-favorite-things-2012_n_2036457.html#slide=1697572  One of the things on there was $88 for 4 bags of popcorn.  Are you kidding me?  Who in their right mind would pay that?  I just think some of the stuff is redonkulous. 

I have been reading this girls' blog for a while and I think she is hilarious.  You should check her out!!
http://www.thedailytay.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved