Sunday, November 4, 2012

NaBloPoMo

November is National Blogging Month so I've decided to join into a blog party.  The challenge for the party is to blog once a day for the month of November.  I want to become a better blogger so I thought this would be the perfect way to do it.



There are tons of bloggers trying this out and if you would like to join us you can head over to blogher and sign up.  It has to be by November 5 though.  Sorry I know that is tomorrow but I just found out about it today.  There is a blog roll of all the people who have signed up and you can click here to view all of the other bloggers that are joining the blog party.  Happy Blogging!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I sometimes go over there to check out the topics, but haven't been able to commit to blogging daily yet.

    ReplyDelete



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved