Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1, 2012

Wow it's already November!  Where has the time gone?  However I love Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years so bring it on.  This New Years Eve will be a hard one this year because it would have been Charlie's 30th birthday.  I miss him so much.  I know now though that he is healed and is so happy and would not want me down here on earth crying as I'm writing this.

On a lighter note, I'm going to vote tomorrow.  I know, I know, waiting until the last minute but yes I'm going to vote finally.

Just to let all of you know I didn't dress up the furkids and take them trick or treating at the doggie bakery.  Let me just say if I would have taken them we all would have been a nervous wreck.  We just stayed in and watched TV re-runs.  I kept the door closed so that the kids wouldn't go crazy with everyone walking by and we only had one knock on the door.  Of course that one knock and the kids barked for about 30 minutes.   

I also have a prayer request.  One of my best friends, Heather, had a second lung transplant and her stomach and intestines have not woke up yet from the surgery 2 months ago (I think).  Please say prayers for her healing.

I also have another blogger friend who is in need of a second lung transplant and is almost to sick to get it.  Please pray for Tricia to be able to get another transplant.  Here is a link to their blog.
http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/2012/11/november-1-update.html

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved