Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I blog for...

I started this blog because as a child I always had a journal and would write in it everyday so I thought this would be a good way to journal.

I thought that I might actually help someone that has gone through what I've gone through. ie lung transplant, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, or gastroparesis.

I also wanted to blog to let my friends and family know what is going on in my day to day life.  I also thought this would be a good way to meet new friends.
 
 
I mainly blog though because I LOVE it!!!
 
Blogging gives me something that I feel like I need to do since I can't work.
 
So THANK YOU to all of my readers!!!  I also love comments!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved