Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Social

 
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
I would have to say the year I went as a red crayon!  Sorry no pictures

2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?
I would be a princess of some kind, one that wore pink!

3. Favorite costume as an adult?
I haven't dressed up much as an adult so I guess I would say a cowgirl.

4. Favorite Halloween Candy?
Sour Patch Kids or Milkdud's
 
5. Favorite Halloween Memory?
One of the lady's on the block would make every kid a special sack filled with candy and then she would also give us a caramel apple.
 
6. What’s your favorite scary movie?
I would have to say "I know what you did last summer." I was super jumpy(if that's a word) during that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved