Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nightmare

I had a nightmare last night.  Well, maybe it wasn't a nightmare to most but it was to me.  Are y'all ready for it...I got in a tanning bed and burned to a crisp.  I have to admit I use to love the tanning bed and the sun and aways having a good tan.  I use to get in the tanning bed starting in about March and tan just once a week until the weather got warm enough to lay out in the sun.  I would rub tanning oil all over my body and my burned skin would turn into a nice tan.  Man, am I regretting that now.  Since I've had my lung transplant and with all the anti-rejection drugs I have had several skin cancers removed.  Nothing to serious but several of them have been on my face and on my arms and hands.  They were just small places but still it is very scary.  Now I'm fine with being snow white.  I am also glad that more people are turning towards spray tanning.  If you want to be tan I think that is the way to go.  I do use some tanning lotion sometimes in the summer if I have a wedding to go to or something.  It's called Mohave Magic and I get it on QVC.  It kind of has a smell to it but it's not that bad and you do have to wait 15 minutes before putting on any clothes.  It does have a shimmer to it but I think it looks very good and doesn't leave you orange.

Well, I hope you all have had a wonderful Thursday.  Tonight Chad and I are going to start watching the first season of Boardwalk Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved