Sunday, October 7, 2012

Changes

Everything changes, including my blog.  I'm still in the process of changing it though but it will still be a few weeks.  For those of you that are reading this thanks for following me,  and then for those of you who are reading this thinking, "She needs a writing lesson", I'm sorry.  I didn't claim to be a good writer but I'm trying.  Maybe the more I write I will get better.  I always have so much to say and thoughts are going through my mind a hundred miles a minute.  I am also going to rename my blog. 
We also bought a new camera about a year ago and I'm going to start putting pictures on my blog, even if they are just pictures of my fur kids.   

On another note, the weather is changing and it is getting cooler, which means it will be much easier to breathe.  I also love the changing in the leaves.  It is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved