Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social

1. What do you value most in life?
My FAITH in JESUS!  
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
DVR-Who wants to mess with those VHS tapes anymore
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
The secret of a good life is laughter.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I want to be remembered for always caring and loving everyone and everything. Especially LIFE!
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
I am so proud of myself for never giving up on life despite all of the adversities I have faced.
6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Anne Hathaway, simply because I love her
Link up every week for the Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley. You will be glad that you did!!

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved