Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Social

This week I am hooking up again with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social!!!
 

This Weeks Questions:
1. What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?
We really don't have any Holiday traditions.  I guess we should start some.  As a kid we use to go over to my grandparents house and eat Thanksgiving dinner and then put up the Christmas tree.  That was always fun.

2. Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
 
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have

4. Favorite Holiday song?
  I love all Christmas music!!
 
5. Favorite Holiday dessert?
chocolate peppermint candy

6. What is on your wish list this year?
A Nikon 55-300mm zoom lens for my camera
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved