Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend Update

I am linking up with Leeann and Sami for this weeks edition of weekend update.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I had a great weekend.  I didn't get out much this weekend but I did do some shopping on the internet of course.  Just about everywhere is giving free shipping with a certain amount purchased.

I am still on the look out for a good planner.  Do any of you have any suggestions?  I would love to hear them.

Yesterday was kind of a hard day for me.  It was my dads birthday.  He would have been 64 years old.  He passed away in February 2010.  They say it gets easier with each day but I still think of him all the time and miss him like crazy.  I will always be a daddy's girl!!!  I Love You Dad!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Internet shopping is so great. I am in love with Amazon. You've been selected, by me, for the Liebster Award Nomination. Check out my blog for details! abbaqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved