Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!  I hope you have a great day.  I am linking up again with Neely and Ashley for this weeks edition of Sunday Social!!
 
What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
A Butterfly
 
What do you keep beside your bed?
A bottle of water, my inhaler, cell phone, and glasses
 
What is your least favorite chore?
Unloading the dish washer
 
If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
I don't guess that I have one thing that I would eliminate.
 
What do you do to vent anger?
I usually cry it out.  I rarely get angry my feelings just get hurt!
 
What is your favorite Holiday of the year and why?
Christmas is my favorite Holiday because it's Jesus's birthday!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with getting my feelings hurt, which is not fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my blog and I look forward to reading yours!!!

      Delete
  2. I always keep a bottle of water next to my bed, or I would dry out in this dry winter weather.

    New follower from Sunday Social

    <3 Amanda @ 3lilapples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my blog and I look forward to reading yours!

      Delete
  3. yay for Christmas lovers! But yay even more for Christmas lovers who love it because of the REASON for the season :) haha. Found your blog from the Sunday social! I blog to journal life too (noticed that in your "about" section under your picture! :) excited to have a new blogging buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy reading about my life. I started reading your blog and had to stop because I needed to go to bed. LOL I love your testimonial's that you blog about. Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD!!!

      Delete



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved