Sunday, August 7, 2011

Annual Transplant Appointment

To all of my followers, I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a long time.  I am going to get better about it.  Well back in April I had my annual transplant appointment and had everything checked out and I am doing great.  It usually takes all day for the appointment because there are so many tests that I have to do.  As I was sitting there waiting to be called back I started thinking about my dad and how much time (over my life) that he had spent waiting in the hospitals and at doctors appointments with me.  He was one dedicated dad.  I miss him so very much everyday.  Anyway everything at my appointment went well and my pulmonary function test was up a little.  Every little bit helps.  I had a little bit of a scare though.  I went to the dermatologist for my annual exam and he had removed a few places that he thought he needed to send off for testing.  Well a few days went by and he called and said I was going to have to see a plastic surgeon because one of the places removed was skin cancer.  I scheduled the appointment and the afternoon before I was scheduled to see the plastic surgeon, to have more of my skin around the area removed, the nurse calls and says they had got the pathology report messed up and I do not have to see the plastic surgeon.  It was just a wart.  Thank you Jesus is all I could think because the place that was removed was right by my left eye on my nose and there isn't much skin right there.  It was kind of scary.  The lord is always taking care of me even if sometimes I wonder where he is.  He always has a plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved