Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social



Once again I am linking up with Neely and Ashley for this weeks edition of Sunday Social.

What is your ideal way to relax: I would have to say getting a massage or a pedicure

Where is your favorite place to be: My favorite place to be is with Chad

Who do you consider your biggest role model: My biggest role model is Chad.  He is one amazing man.  I wish every girl could have a guy like him!

What does your life look like in 3 years? Be off of the oxygen, and be able to go more.

If you could go back and change one decision what would it be? I would be more interested in college the first time I went

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far? LIVING LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved