Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesdays are Good!!!

Sorry to all of my followers for not writing more.  I really didn't know what to write about because everything that I was thinking was that I miss my dad and my prettydurl.  Both of their passing happened so fast.  Its almost been a year since my dad passed away.  We are taking a trip up to Amarillo and we are going to go pick out a headstone for his grave.  In a way it seems like it has been forever since he died but, in a way it seems like yesterday.  So keep me in your prayers as the date comes near because I know it will be a hard time for me!!  The idea for the title "Tuesdays are Good" because that is going to be the day that I sit down and blog!!!  Thanks for following!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved